Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friday Funny for Schoolies

Sorry Picture Not Found
Image Source: http://farm1.static.flickr.com

This week we are taking a look at funny things associated with schooling.

Let's start off a bit of schoolboy "Tom Foolery", with some new millenium filming You Tube style.

Warning: Do not try this at school - you could get into trouble.




Here are some snippets of conversation recently overheard in the classroom:

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it was H to O.


Do not try this in Science or Art Classes:




TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE: No Sir, it's the same dog.

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher.


It can be a very testing time being a Schoolie. Here are some helpful videos to get you through your next test or exam.




This guy is by far the smartest kid in the class, (well in a streetwise sense anyway):



But he can't beat good old Mr Bean for taking a test in this ten minutes of total shananigans:




One thing every schoolie needs is a great set of Homework Excuses. Perhaps the following suggestions might be useful for some of our younger readers:

List of Homework Excuses

A sudden gust of wind blew it out of my hand and I never saw it again.

My friend fell in the lake, and I jumped in to rescue him. We both survived, but my homework drowned.

I used it to fill a hole in my shoe; you wouldn't want it now.

My father had a nervous breakdown and cut it up to make paper dolls.

My pet gerbils had babies, and they used it to make a nest.

I made a paper plane out of it, but it got hijacked.

ET stopped by my house and he accidentally took it home with him.

I lost it fighting this kid you who said you weren't the best teacher in the school.

I was mugged on the way to school and the mugger took everything I had.

Our puppy toilet trained on it.

Some aliens from outer space borrowed it so they could study how the human brain worked.

I left it in my old ripped shirt which got donated to some homeless people.

My little sister ate it for breakfast.


Apart from tests and homework, another problem any schoolie might face is getting into fights. Here is some great advice on how to handle these tricky situations.




Finally, let's do a bit more quality "Back to School" time with Mr Bean:



So make sure you do your homework, and don't waste your life sitting around watching silly videos on You Tube, (like your teacher does!)

Enjoy,
Big Passy Wasabi

No comments:

Post a Comment