Friday, April 15, 2011
Ask Me Why Friday Funny
Image Source: http://www.askbatman.com
This week we are asking WHY?
For example, why do people like pulling funny faces when a photo is being taken?
Image Source: http://www.krisgoertzen.com
That's the basic theme, asking a few Why questions about some funny photos we found using Google images.
So there are no stupid questions, only stupid pictures to have a chuckle at.
Let's get started with some questions about life's most fundamental issues.
Why would you marry someone so much taller than you?
Image Source: http://www.thisisjuststupid.com
Why are Engineers so obsessed with whiteboards, and why can't we understand a single thing that is written on them?
Image Source: http://images2.memegenerator.net
Could an Engineer actually build a real light Sabre, and why does everyone want one on their Facebook profile?
Image Source: http://img828.imageshack.us
Why are people honest at Job Interviews?
Image Source: http://searchjobscareers.com
Why do people get stupid tattoos, is it to avoid job interviews?
Image Source: http://3.bp.blogspot.com
Why do people have such stupid bike accidents, right when someone is photographing them?
Image Source: http://stupid-stuff.net
Why are people so proud to show the world how bad they are at driving cars?
Image Source: http://www.encyclopediaofstupid.com
Why do psychologists think they are so clever when they prove the obvious?
Image Source: http://gocomics.typepad.com
Finally, here are a meangerie of things for us to ponder over the weekend.
1. Why do supermarkets make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?
2. Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke?
3. Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?
4.Why do we leave cars worth thousands of $'s in our driveways and put our useless junk in the garage?
5. Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
6. Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
7. Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
8. Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
9. Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
10. Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
11. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
12. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
13. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
14. Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
15. Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
16. You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
17. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
18. Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
19. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
It's been a long day, with far too many unanswered questions, and so I need to go get a strong coffee.
Image Source: http://www.ferfelabat.com
Big Passy Wasabi