Image Source: http://itaysworld.com
There are a lot of signs on the internet that are quite amusing, and they are the source of this week's Friday Funny.
The following music video slide show contains an excellent compilation of pictures of silly signs:
Here is a PG rated video of signs on your computer screen in the form of Windows Error Messages:
Signs of Being a Vampire
Image Source: http://cruciality.files.wordpress.com
Sleepless nights, then bothered by sunlight; loss of appetite, but an insatiable thirst for raw energy; adrenaline rushes with the feeling that you can have bursts of uncommon speed & strength; the desire to stalk and watch the intended victim...
Ooops, I'm sorry... I've got these mixed up with the signs that you are worried about an upcoming first date!
Signs that You are a NERD
Now if you are worried about having seen some SIGNS that you are a Nerd, then you'd better take this Online test. This will fully verify the situation for you.
(Use the scroll bars on this window to move down to where the quiz starts).
SIGNS that You are a Social-Mediaholic
1. You have more friends in your virtual life than in real life.
2. Social Networks are your main points of contact with your friends.
3. You rather choose to hold on to your toilet urgency rather than to miss out on a status update.
4. You constantly check your friend’s status, tweets or IM availability more than 15 times a day.
5. You have installed Facebook, Twitter, Fring, IM and Skype on your mobile.
6. You no longer take pictures for preserving memories but for your next social networking profile portrait.
7. You have replaced “call me” to “Facebook me”.
8. When you hear a funny joke, your first response is to say the word “LOL”, rather than actually laughing.
9. You go through withdrawals when you cannot access your favourite social media site due to the server being down, the site getting blocked at work, or the loss of wi-fi connection.
10. You are seeing this post and nodding in agreement, and about to twit it to all of your friends.
Finally, a day without music is like a day without sunshine. So here is a happy little music video song involving signs:
Well I guess I had better SIGN off,
But just before I do, a quick reminder:
DON'T FORGET TO DO OUR ONE CLICK SURVEY AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THIS WEB PAGE. JUST CLICK ONE OPTION IN, AND THEN CLICK THE "VOTE" BUTTON.
Big Passy Wasabi