Image Source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au
"Hey Dude, I think they're laughing at you!"
Time to whip out the wand and poke a bit of Friday Fun at Harry Potter.
Here at Passy World we have scoured the net, like a giant scarey spider, to find you the very best of Harry Potter hilarity. So let's wave the wand and get into it.
You may, or may not be, be one of the 16 million people who have seen this unique Harry Potter Puppets Video:
We know you want more, so how about another one:
(74 million views and rising on You Tube)
And now a classic Runescape spinoff from the previous clip.
Anyway, back to Hogwarts. Here is a really bizarre quiz
that is a must-do for all you diehard Harry Potter fans:
Now I don't think these next dudes will be laughing too much at anything:
Image Source: http://images.paraorkut.com
But let's see if any of these jokes can raise a giggle.
Harry Potter Jokes
What did Harry Potter do when he found the three-headed dog?
- He ran away ... wouldn't you?
Olive Olive who?
Olive Harry Potter!
How many wizards does it take to change a lightbulb?
- None. Wizards don’t use electricity!
How many Beaters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- Two: one to hit the bulb with his bat, the other to see what's going on, hit the first with his bat, and then change the lightbulb.
How many Keepers does it take to change a lightbulb?
- None. They'll just suffer through in the darkness and angst about it.
How many normal Seekers does it take to change a lightbulb?
- One, but he gets a hundred and fifty points for it.
How many Potters does it take to change a lightbulb?
- One: he holds it and the world revolves around him.
Why did the Weasel cross the road?
- Somebody tossed a knut.
Why did Potter cross the road.
- No reason, but someone will write a book about it.
Why did Crabbe and Goyle cross the road?
- Draco did.
Why did the Dark Lord cross the road?
- Because Potter couldn't stop him.
Why did Death Eaters cross the road?
- The Dark Lord ordered it.
Why did Trevor cross the road?
- To get away from Longbottom.
Why did Dumbledore cross the road?
- He was following the poisoned lemon drops.
Why did Professor Snape stand in the road?
- So no one could tell what side he was on.
Why do Slytherins cross the road twice?
- Because they are doublecrossers.
The Top Six Mistakes made in Harry Potter Movies
Harry is never once shown with owl poop on his shoulder.
What sort of wizard eats his cereal with a fork?
Harry makes things disappear by chucking them out the window.
No hint that young Harry will grow up to be an evil Sith lord.
Murderous fire-breathing dragons look suspiciously like goggle-eyed Muppets.
Annoying little dork is depicted as a witch, rather than a Trekkie.
The next Harry Potter Book ?
"Harry Potter and the Jobcentre Plus" - where Harry, having finally graduated from Hogwarts, realises that he's totally messed up his chances of ever getting a decent job, and must now join the ranks of the unemployed! He may have a damn good broomstick, but he can't even get a job sweeping the streets with it.
DON'T FORGET TO DO OUR ONE CLICK SURVEY AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THIS WEB PAGE. JUST CLICK ONE OPTION IN, AND THEN CLICK THE "VOTE" BUTTON.
Big Passy Wasabi