Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rapping up a Friday Funny

Sorry Picture Not Found

This week's Friday Funny is all about funny rap songs.

Let's begin with an old favorite from one of the funniest guys on YouTube: Weird Al Yankovic




Big Passy loves writing rap rhymes like this little beasty one:

Hey I'm Passy and I'm da nerd
The webs I make are real superb.
I know dudes like 'em from the number of hits
They view my stuff they're in love with it.

I like to get my axe and play
Anything loud in a rythmic way.
It gives me what I take for a ride
My good vibes make the homeys smile.

Okay, maybe I'll stick to nerding.

Here is a very deep and meaningful rap tune (not!) with a little too much use of naughty words that all had to be bleeped out:



In this life you need to stick to what you're good at. If you got literary skills for rapping rhymes, then best not to attempt anything too numeric - as per these examples from the "Street Census" blog:

"Thirty-two grams raw, chop it in half, get sixteen, double it times three. We got forty-eight, which mean a whole lot of cream Divide the profit by four, subtract it by eight We back to sixteen..."
-Foxy Brown ("Affirmative Action")

This is bad mathematics... don't try it at home!

"I can double my density from three-sixty degrees to seven-twenty instantly."
-Canibus ("Funk Master Flex Freestyle")

Obviously, Canibus slept through mathematics class the day they covered units of measurement.

"My paragraph alone is worth five mics (uh-huh) A twelve song LP, that's thirty-six mics (uh-huh)"
- Redman "5 Boroughs"

Uh-huh.. da huh... how does five go into 12 or 36?


And now a great rap for all the computer gamers out there.
(The sound quality is suspect, but the concept is brilliant).




Now here is what we might refer to as extreme "Rappling On":

"Now you know that I'm the Queen of Miami All that loud talkin lyin save that sh*t for your mammy Sounds like "blah, blah blah, blah bla blah-bla" I'm like uh-huh (uh-huh) okay (okay) Whassup (whassup) SHUT UP!"
-Trina ("Here We Go")

Some rappers aren't exactly known for their mastery of the universe:

"Thirty-eight revolve like the sun around the Earth."
-Jay-Z, ("It's Hot")

Jay-Z probably has head spins whenever he tries to remember anything from his high school Science classes!


Here is a funny send up of Soulja boy, made by some Jewish dudes called "Kosha Boy" :



And while we're parodying Soulja Boy, how about this cute little version by good old Alvin and the Chipmunks:




Soul to Soul and Gangsta to Gangsta

It's bye from Passy the original prankster.
So that's a rap, and the end of this funny.

Have a great weekend just spending up money.

Enjoy,
Big Passy Wasabi

No comments:

Post a Comment