Saturday, May 30, 2009

About this Blog



Hi fellow ICT'ers. As you can see from the recent picture of me at the park, my skills at Australian football have suffered badly as a result of my ICT addictions. I guess I just don't get out and about as much as I used to.

The purpose of this blog is to share some ICT activities with other people, particularly those involved with education and training, which is my own current occupation. I used to have a "real job" in the IT industry for several wonderful years, but sadly that was off-shored under the economic rationale of globalisation. eg. Would you like papadams with that ?

However leaving the city based 12 hour office-ridden working lifestyle has turned out to be a blessing and a godsend. My pizza and coke intake has lowered to a much healthier level, (and so have my cholesterol levels ! ). The really good thing is that I am still having lots of fun making and doing all sort of things with ICT.

Googling the web has revealed some nice ways of adding Flash content, viewable PDF's, and several other items to blogs. I hope to use as many of these as possible via editing raw blog HTML.

On this blog I hope to tell others how to do likewise.

Anyway, enough of the rambling, and let's get on with it !!

Enjoy,
Big Passy Wasabi

No comments:

Post a Comment